Analyst-Configuration Management - RQ_105PM_AUH Back to join us
• 5+ Years’ experience of handling complex configuration and release management. • 5+ Years’ experience in Banking and Financial service. • Experience in all aspects of the SDLC (analyst, developer & tester)
• Creation of project’s Software Configuration Management (SCM) Plan document.
• Perform Configuration Management tasks as described in the SDLC process and the project’s SCM plan
• Identify, implement, and maintain branching models of configuration items to support project’s release requirements and schedules
• Manage the configuration change’s conflict resolution process to ensure integrity and quality software configuration items.
• Ensure effective use of configuration management and release management tools.
• Adhere to configuration and release management disciplines and methodology.
• Perform configuration status accounting and audit on all configuration items and provide related report accordingly
• Collect CM related measurements and report on the process and status.
• Take a lead role in the execution of:
o Test environment configuration management.
o Configuration checks and quality control of release package and release installation manual
o Creation of the release delivery/deployment package
Configuration Management, Banking