Avaya Technical Engineer - RQ_208ITS_AUH Back to join us
» 2 to 5 years of experience in Avaya Telephony Field. »Avaya Contact Recording and Avaya Quality Monitoring (WFO)
2 to 5 years of experience in Avaya Telephony Field.
» Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar field is required.
» In-depth knowledge of industry best practices on Unified Communications and Networking deployments.
» High Level Product Knowledge
* Avaya Aura Communication Manager (CM).
* Avaya Aura Session manager (SM).
* Avaya Aura System Manager (SMGR).
* Avaya Session Border Controller.
* Applicate Enablement Services.
* Avaya Contact Recorder.
* Avaya Aura Conference.
* Avaya Scopia Video Solutions.
» Knowledge on ITL process and procedure is mandate.
» Knowledge on managing tickets on ticketing tools like BMC ready is a plus.
» Good organization, coordination, and documentation necessary to maintain the service delivery and SLA.
» Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
» Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
» Necessary certifications on Avaya Aura® Core Components credential and Network either of Cisco, HP/Aruba.
» Having below certifications will be plus:
* Avaya Contact Recording and Avaya Quality Monitoring (WFO)
* Avaya Video Conferencing Solutions.
Avaya, Avaya Aura