EPM Consultant - RQ_187SA_AUH Back to join us
1. Client’s objectives from implementing the EPM Framework. 2. SharePoint project alignment.
1. Client’s objectives from implementing the EPM Framework.
2. Gathering the requirements of all Client’s departments.
3. Gather a high-level information about the current projects and classifications according to agreed criteria that will affect the PM model design.
4. Identify all functional departments that will support the projects in the future (HC, Finance, IT, Legal, Strategy...).
5. Identify the level and type of integration/Interfacing with the functional departments.
6. High-level assessment of the Project management maturity level for employees.
EPM, SharePoint, Enterprise Project Management