IOS Developer - RQ_75SE_RUH Back to join us
"• Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications. • Introduce and present the use/nuances newly designed products to clients. "
• Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications.
• Introduce and present the use/nuances newly designed products to clients.
• Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
• Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
• Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
• Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
• Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
IOS, Mobile Applications