Operation Engineer - RQ_78ITS_DXB Back to join us
Monitoring, and level-1 support (remediation) Service Lifecycle Management The team will cover 24x7 shifts, sufficient for Holidays and sick days coverage
• Installation, Integration, Configuration, and proper support of Hardware devices.
• Providing on call support
• Installation and troubleshooting of specific hardware devices
• Installation and configuration of applications
• Supporting roll-out of new applications.
• Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Complete network and node monitoring
• Assist with the administration of Windows 2003 and 2008 active directory and domains.
• Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of Domain Controller and Additional domain controllers.
• Backup of Active directory through NT backup, Windows Server Backup.
• Managing and Configuring DHCP, DNS, ADC, Group Policy
• Managing, configuring and Troubleshooting of Trend micro Anti-Virus server
• Working with MS Outlook 2007, 2010 and Configuration
• Installation and configuration and Managing of Network printers through Print server
• Configuration and troubleshooting of DELL SONICWALL
• Client, Group and site to site VPN setup on Sonic Walls and some models of Cisco Routers
• Administering Google Apps Enterprise version of clients for Emailing solutions.
• Configuration and implementation of Site to Site and Client VPN setup.
• Managing Desktops using a central desktop management tool (Desktop Authority) and expert assist.
• Deployed single sign on in Windows environment and Managing Office 365.
• Providing network support.
IT Support, Desktop Support, L1 Support, EMC, Dell