Oracle HRMS & Payroll (RQ_16ERP_DXB) Back to join us
• We are looking for Oracle HRMS & Payroll Consultant with hands on experience on various Oracle R12 HRMS Modules. • The ideal candidate will be a Strong functional Oracle consultant with e-Business Suite experience with multiple implementations of Oracle
• 6 years of domain hands-on experience of Oracle R12 HRMS Implementation
• To work as individual contributor in the capacity of Functional consultant across implementation & support projects.
• Should be able to develop end to end solutions for implementations.
• Role/Expectations towards competency: Should be in a position to manage detailed training & documentation around HRMS modules to build internal Capability.
• Must have an experience of implementing Oracle E Business Tax and tax reporting
• Having the experience of Singapore localization will be an added advantage.
• Performing Business Requirements & Process study in Oracle HRMS Modules
• Prepare and review Implementation documentation for all key milestones include Design, Build and Transition
• Preparing concept notes for custom solutions and reviewing Functional specification for building Legacy system Interfaces, Customizations and Reports.
• Coordinating with business users to ensuring that Data Migration & Unit Testing is proper
• Conducting End/Key User Trainings and UAT sessions.
• Data Conversion process initiation and execution until post conversion reconciliation and business users’ sign-off.
• Effectively roll out of implemented solution to other sites globally
• Experience of Oracle R12 HRMS Implementation
• multiple implementations of Oracle HRMS modules - Core HR, SSHR, OTL, and Absence Management
• At least 2 to 3 Implementation projects across all phases of implementation life cycle and should possess good consulting & communication skills