Project Coordinator - RQ_109SYS_AUH Back to join us
• Extensive software skills are required word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. • Ability to deal with shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Support the unit in preparation of submittals, proposals, reports, follow up as assigned.
• Screen calls; manages calendars; make travel, meeting and event arrangements; prepare reports and financial data.
• Follow up with leads / prospects and customers where required.
• Coordinate between the unit and other departments for compilation of submittals, presentations, documents and reports as assigned from time to time.
• Any other tasks and/or works as requested by the PCS Management.