QA and Testing Sr Specialist - RQ_110ST_DXB Back to join us
"• Design and walkthrough comprehensive test strategies. Design, develop and maintain regression test beds and schedule test cycles. • Design, build and execute test suites in applicable environments (Systems, Regression, Integration, Release) "
• Participate in the review of new QA software and consults with IT areas in resolving questions during the testing process.
• Work with QA team to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology following TWWGWD (The Way We Get Work Done) practices.
• Design and walkthrough comprehensive test strategies.
• Design, develop and maintain regression test beds and schedule test cycles.
• Design, build and execute test suites in applicable environments (Systems, Regression, Integration, Release)
• Create supporting test data for all test environments
• Leverage the testing process to create re-useable test assets.
• Manage defect status and other quality issues in a timely manner
• Implement QA process and testing automation projects to improve the overall testing cycle.
• Identify testable events and develop the test cases / test scripts.
• Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team.
• Report regression test results and analysis.
• Utilize appropriate testing tools.
• Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
• Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team.
• Assist with test strategy articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
• Act as one of the team representatives to IT and user groups within relevant test phases.
• Provide regular contributions to the test management reporting.
• Validate problem resolutions and software fixes as well as track issues and defects.
• May modify automated testing systems for procedural or standard changes.
• Over 5 Years’ experience in selected area of expertise
• Experience in training skills and excellent communication skills