Senior Data Base Administrator - RQ_111SYS_AUH Back to join us
"• Production Database Support SQL Server 2014/2016. Knowledge on Windows and SQL Cluster • Experience in Writing stored procedure, scripts, function & Triggers"
• Ensure all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
• Test backups to ensure we can meet the business’ Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
• Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends
• Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms
• As new systems are brought in-house, choose whether to use clustering, log shipping, mirroring, Windows Azure, or other technologies
• Install and configure new SQL Servers
• Deploy database change scripts provided by third party vendors
• When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes
• Document the company’s database environment.
• Over 6 Years’ experience in selected area of expertise
• Production Database Support SQL Server 2014/2016
• Knowledge on Windows and SQL Cluster
• Experience in Writing stored procedure, scripts, function & Triggers
• Backup and restoring of database in case of crash/emergency
• Working knowledge in SQL server of sending daily reports to clients.
• Knowledge in Performance Tuning\Query Optimization
• Assigning proper Server and Database security
• Monitoring connection, performance, deadlocks and blocking issues
• Space management and capacity planning for Servers (Application, BizTalk and Database)
• Knowledge on windows, AD, storage, network and windows Azure
• Knowledge on Patch Management
• Experience in managing and implementing SCOM\SCSM\SCCM