Senior Mobile / ADF Developer - RQ_87SE_AUH Back to join us
• Work within a team of developers to develop and maintain the current mobile solution different components, Review problems and incidents and conduct code reviews, and code changes.
• Understands all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.).
• Analysing problems and incidents and conduct code changes accordingly.
• Coordinate with the senior developer to envision system features and functionality.
• Develops mobile components using Oracle ADF, MAF and Angular JS and conduct the necessary tests accordingly
• Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Developing documentation for the developed components
• Architecture design
• Future recommendations
Oracle ADF, MAF, Mobile Applications