SOC Analyst - RQ_227SEC_DXB Back to join us
Minimum of 6 years of experience working in a SOC (Information Security Operation Center) Professionally certified, within the required fields and SIEM solutions.
• implement the Information Security Center Processes and procedures
• Recording the Incidents and Logging a ticket with the Service Desk with all
necessary details of the Incident.
• Categorizing and Prioritizing tickets
• Assigning the tickets to the right Incident support staff
• Monitoring the ticket progress, coordination and escalations.
• Formally closing Incident tickets after confirmation.
• Facilitating effective investigation, diagnosis and resolution of the Incident in coordination with the respective staff.
• Providing feedback regarding the process and Incident handling, to enable continual improvement of the process Investigating and diagnosing incidents.
• Resolving and Restoring Services.
• Communicating with the Service Desk, other technical teams and users as required.
• Updating all details in the Incident tickets.
• Coordinating with other Support teams and Suppliers as required resolving the incident.
Macfee, SOC, SIEM