Systems Administrator - RQ_88SYS_AUH Back to join us
• Administrating Windows server (2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/ 2012 R2 and 2016) • Administrating virtualized systems (Hyper-V/VMM/VMware/ vSphere /vCenter and SRM)
• Supports the implementation/deployment of service enhancements
• Assists in testing, adjusting, and installing equipment to meet provisioned request SLA’s
• Executes scheduled preventive maintenance activities
• Performs troubleshooting steps to resolve small to intermediate level incidents.
• Act as a Tier II focal point to resolve all break/fix and service degradation issues.
• Adheres to the agreed event management notification and escalation procedures.
• Adhere to Injazat change management process and procedures Prepare and execute systems maintenance plans to manage service expectations.
• Responsible for upgrading, and managing OS’s on all production systems
• Prepares and maintains technical documentation to assist with the on-going operation, maintenance, and development of the enterprise services.
• Perform configuration management activities and maintains server definition data
• Provide access control services to fulfil client request requirements
• Applies ITIL framework, closes Problem records within defined timeline threshold to minimize impact on client / outage.
• Provides timely and frequent technical updates to customers, delivery and capability management.
System Admin, Hyber V, MS Exchange