Web Designer - RQ_217SE_RUH Back to join us
1. Provide design concepts and develop, create and integrate the website layouts/user interfaces.
2. Create responsive web designs and components from the requirements stage through production deployment.
3. Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows, mock ups and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
4. Design, modify, develop, write and implement HTML/CSS code and components.
5. Create multiple iterations of each design as needed for research/exploratory purposes.
6. Introduce new tools into existing workflows quickly.
7. Work closely with web developers to ensure designs are implemented correctly.
8. Ensure web pages and other digital assets work across all browsers and devices.