ENTERPRISE MOBILITY CONSULTING & TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
|Mobility Consulting||User Experience Design||
|Mobile Application Development Platforms||
|Packaged Mobile Apps|
Mobile Testing and
|Mobility Center of Excellence|
A comprehensive mobile strategy consulting considers not only features and functions but how your customers or employees actually use mobile technologies.
Mobile User Experience Design
Innovative design, great feel and user-friendly experience.
The first requirement for an unmatched user experience is to meet the exact needs of the customer, without any deviations. Simplicity and usability are the other crucial aspects that make products easy to own and easy to use. True user experience goes far beyond giving customers what they want, or providing checklist features.
Our team helps in conceptualizing and providing fresh and innovative ideas to add more value to an existing or a new product concept. We help our customers identify who the users are, what they need, and how they would like to use it. Creating the low-fi/hi-fi prototypes during designing and visualizing concept ideas not only help in implementation evaluation but also gives a quick feedback on the usability of the product/service and ideas for future development.
Additionally, we can identify product usability for the intended users and also address their actual needs and the way to work with it. Our team works efficiently in the field of user research, concept design, prototype and visual design, usability evaluation, usability testing and UX consulting.
The user gets the experience of:
• WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) interface.
• Enhanced and extensive animation and quick and easy navigation with limited key-strokes.
• Compatibility across various Mobile Operating systems or devices.
• Library of styling properties and features in the form of widgets and templates.
• Native platform features like messaging, mailing, camera, and more.
• Event based actions such as perform on click, perform on scroll, and more.
• Rich Web App Designing Canvas with native drawing widget libraries and options for customization.
• Minimal or ‘No Coding’ business i.e. to build the framework with very minimal coding.
Dynamic and Real-time Sharing with the help of Cloud-based Services
• Facilitates to create and define annotations inline within the app canvas.
• Conducts online annotation review and collaboration.
• Gets instant reviews and feedbacks from stakeholders by publishing them over cloud.
• Facilitates easy and faster interactions and communication among the designers, developers, and the end-users.
Integrated Development Environment
• Favors 100% re-usability of the design and prototypes and leverages bi-directional integration model.
Mobile Application Development Platforms
With a wealth of mobile platforms available, you need to carefully consider the most appropriate for your target audiences. Raqmiyat helps you select the best mobile platform for your needs.
Customer interaction is increasing across all touch points, driving the need for integration across all channels to enable a seamless experience. So it is essential for technology, processes and systems to be integrated and aligned so that every channel behaves in the same way... Our Omni-Channel solutions help you provide a seamless experience, whether the customer visits on the Web, in the store, over the phone, using a mobile device or all of the above. Not only can you create a next-generation Web channel, you can also leverage the Web to improve revenues and customer service in all channels.
Our Omni-Channel solutions help you provide a seamless experience whether the customer visits on the Web, in the store, over the phone, using a mobile device or all of the above. Not only can you create a next-generation Web channel, you can leverage the Web to improve revenues and customer service in all channels.
• Power rich, interactive customer touchpoints on a single platform
• Facilitate seamless cross-channel customer experience
• Orchestrate orders across channels
• Empower employees and partners to be more effective and provide better service
• Integrate all of the processes, data and systems that participate in cross-channel business processes
• Build on a strong foundation for future innovation and growth
Raqmiyat is one of the Key Strategic partner of Kony.
Entreprise Mobile Management
The mobile device management market has evolved into enterprise mobility management suites market which is growing rapidly.
Enterprise mobility management (EMM) suites consist of policy and configuration management tools, management overlay for applications, and content intended for mobile devices based on smartphone OS. They are an evolution from previous-generation mobile device management (MDM), products that lacked application and content management. IT organizations and service providers use EMM suites to deliver IT support to mobile end users and to maintain security policies.
• Hardware inventory
• Application inventory
• OS configuration management
• Mobile app deployment, updating and removal
• Mobile app configuration and policy management
• Remote view and control for troubleshooting
• Execute remote actions, such as remote wipe
• Mobile content management
Executing these core functions through MDM represented the early implementation of these functions. MDM tools have evolved to incorporate advanced mobile application management and mobile content management.
Mobile devices have increased in the enterprise at an exponential rate. With the growing number of device models, platforms and operating system versions available, businesses are facing new and complex mobility management challenges. Accessing corporate resources from a mobile device could introduce a significant threat to corporate security. Mobile Device Management enables businesses to address challenges associated with mobility by providing a simplified, efficient way to view and manage all devices from the central admin console.
Mobile application management applies management and policy control functionality to individual applications, which are then managed by the EMM console. This capability is necessary when the OS (e.g., iOS, Android, Windows Phone) does not provide the required management capability or when organizations elect not to install an MDM profile on the device.
There are two basic forms of mobile application management:
• Preconfigured applications: These generally include a secure personal information manager (PIM) for email, calendaring and contact management, as well as a secure browser provided by the EMM provider or a third-party vendor. These tools are configured to be managed and secured by the EMM system.
• Application extensions: These apply policies to applications through the use of a software development kit (SDK) or by wrapping. This capability is necessary when the OS does not provide the required management capability or when organizations elect not to install an MDM agent on the device.
Mobile content management enables users to access content from their mobile devices. The mobile content management function within EMM suites has three fundamental roles:
1. Secure Container — A client-side app that enables users to store content securely on a mobile device. The EMM can enforce policies such as authentication, file sharing and copy/paste restriction. Content comes from three primary sources:
• Email (attachments)
• Content pushed by the administrator or another internal person
• Content accessed from a back-end repository
Content Push — Push-based document delivery. Some specific functions are:
• Control document versions
• Alert a user of new files
• Flag content expiration date
Content Access — A connection to a back-end repository where users can pull content to their devices. Specific capabilities are:
• Support for specific back-end repositories (SharePoint, Documentum, etc.)
• Restrict downloads while roaming
• Audit logging to track who accesses/downloads files
Packaged Mobile Apps
Kony Apps delivers plug-n-play enriched customer apps specifically designed to support your business. The customer apps deliver quick adoption and enable to engage customers with personalized experiences across any channel.
The app is ready to run with pre-loaded features designed to help enterprises to meet strategic requirements with better business performance. The apps are configurable, extensible, and can integrate with your existing infrastructure and systems to meet your unique business needs, reduce risk, accelerate deployment, and significantly add value.
• Capture market faster and more efficiently.
• Expedite the app design process.
• Reduce app development and support costs by almost 8 times.
• Maintain superior quality and satisfy all your users' BYOD needs.
• One stop shop to manage mobile operations in a single, integrated environment.
• Simplify administrative tasks.
• Rest easy with FIPS-140 grade security certification.
• Reduce mobile risks.
Mobile Support Services
Managed Mobility solution ensures applications, processes, and resources that support them to adapt and evolve dynamically to address your near-term challenges and future needs.
A 360° Approach to Mobility Management
From initial service deployment to re-provisioning and decommissioning, we provide a lifecycle approach to the fast-changing mobility services landscape. We rely on our Application Lifecycle Services to help you manage your entire mobility portfolio.
Working with partners, we offer an end-to-end mobile infrastructure which can be bought on a monthly recurring basis. The Managed Mobility service grows with the mobile ecosystem: harnessing recent phenomena such as the Cloud and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
Comprehensive, Responsive, Flexible
Our Managed Mobility solution is a complete service that enables you to manage your mobility needs easily and effectively. We help you:
• Understand and better manage your mobile portfolio
• Limit the cost of deployment by controlling capital expenditure
• Achieve quicker return-on-investment
• Benefit from less complexity and less risk
• Deploy mobile solutions faster